CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 15 at I heart faces!

So it is week 15 at I heart faces, and the theme is self portrait. I saw this last week, and I thought, what could I do? Well, I did nothing. Until this morning. As usual, Brevan and Sydney don't really want to be in a picture with mom, so I used Madisyn once again!!! She likes to cuddle in your arms, and then be bent backwards like she is going to do a backflip! So I was doing that with her, and I thought... I wonder if I can get a picture of us while I am doing that with her. She always has the cutest face and laughs while doing it, so I thought I would give it a try!
I thought it turned out pretty cute! I got her face wonderfully! Mine, not so great, but that is okay! It was her face I wanted!! The other pic is my self portrait. I'm not that creative, so it is just a standard shot of me. I don't like my freckles, or my big nose, but... what can I do!! Besides plastic surgery, which still wouldn't help the freckles, and I don't know about anyone else... but I don't have that kind of money, or really care that much about how I look!!! So here are the shots for this week!!This is my adult entry... just me, not tripods, other people, etc....
Here is my kids entry....I wish I didn't look so scary in this picture, but I love Madisyn's face and her big blue eyes!!
Please feel free to leave some feedback, positive and negative, I'd love to know how I can improve!
Click on the button below to go and see some more fun self-portraits over at

20 comments:

Jessi

Both of your shots are so beautiful! I LOVE your child entry, so fun! Not at all scary ;)

Shelly and Clif Hargus

You must shop at Kohl's for your kid's clothes. Caitlyn has the same outfit.

Adrienne

love the one of the two of you. what a fun moment

Amanda

very cute!

The Beals

You look gorgeous! So fun! Love the shot of the two of you

Mozi Esme

Great shots! That last one looks so fun!

Mrs. Bird

Great shots! Both of 'em!

lislynn

Imho, freckles rock! I used to pray I would get freckles when i growed up...

Courtney

I absolutely adore the second shot. You totally do not look scary, though I wish I could see your eyes a little better. The upside down hair though is necessary too. :)

Anonymous

Both are awesome entries, but I particularly love the shot of you alone. You're beautiful!! But I'm partial to freckles...

Courtney @ splashing grace

love the second shot - how fun! and your freckles are great (I love freckles!)

angie {the arthur clan}

You don't look scary a bit...you look like you're having a blast! How creative and fun was that?!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Anonymous

Your child entry is SO MUCH FUN! I absolutely love it!

Anonymous

great pics and wonderful joy.

Unknown

I adore your kids entry - seriously love it! :-) she is so cute and picture is so fun!! I love her name and the spelling of it too!

Unknown

I love the one with you and your little girl! So cute!!! I like the action shots obviously, but its also a memory you'll adore.

Catherine

Both shots are great. Your kids entry looks like so much fun!

Dot O

Great photos! Both entries are terrific!!!

Mandi

The shot with your daughter is so fun and cute! I love it!

Anonymous

Such an adorable picture! I can see why you were a winner. How fun and clever! It brings an automatic smile to your face! Congratulations on being a winner this week!