CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Fix it Friday #14

So, I think I heart faces has become one of my favorite places! I thought I would give their fix it friday picture a shot! I don't usually do them, I just like to see what other people come up with. I know that isn't going to help me become any better though, so I decided I would try it this week. I did a few different pics and thought they turned out pretty well. It was actually fun to work on someone elses photo and try to make it as good as you can!
So, here is the original.
Fix #1On this picture, I just fixed the levels to where I liked them by doing it to the whole picture, and then by highlighting the rocks separately, and the boy separately and fixing the levels. nothing too big. I love this picture, and I love the framing, but I think if I was going to hang it or anything, I would crop to about where a couple of my othere examples are, just above his head, and a little below his feet. Maybe even closer on the sides! Also on these pics, I brightened his eyes. They are so big and pretty, they need to be a focus point!!
Fix #2I first fixed the levels to where I like it. I then applied a coffeeshop honey retro on this pic. I love how it turned out.
Fix #3On this picture, I fixed the levels, then applied a coffeeshop barista action. I was playing with the actions on this one, then just adjusted it to where I liked it. I thought it was different, not my fave, but cute still.
Fix #4On this picture, I fixed the levels to how I liked it, then applied coffeeshop chocolate action to it. I love this action, and I love how this pic turned out with it applied!
I love actions, as you can tell. I need to start learning how to do a lot of these things on my own, but I love how easy it is with the actions!
www.iheartfaces.com Check it out to see some more great fixes of this cute photo!! Click on the button or the link to go there!

3 comments:

Melinda

Beautiful edits! I esp. heart the cross-processed one.

Drew

Oh neat! Another Coffeeshop actions lover! Isn't it so amazing how Rita gives her actions away? I honestly can't pick a favorite. Each one of your fixes has something that I love about it. I'm so glad you're joining in on the fix-it fun!

Shae

I really like the last one! it is so warm.