CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

I heart faces Amateur week!

So this week over at http://www.iheartfaces.com, they are having an amateur contest too. Since that is what I consider myself, I thought I would enter! It is kind of fun to see the different entries and ideas, so go check it out yourself!

This is a pic of Madisyn in her Easter dress! I just love the green and the bright daffodils behind her! She is such a fun girl, and loves to clap her hands and play! I had so many cute pics of her, it was hard to choose! Be sure to check out our Easter post, coming soon, for the rest of the pics! Just click on the link below!

10 comments:

Anonymous

What a cutie!

jennifer

what sunshine. this shot makes my computer glow! ;)

Courtney @ splashing grace

she looks so happy! the bright colors are great!

Blessedw5mom

I just the lighting and color in this photo and she is is so so cute!

lislynn

shooowhee! Now that is a HAIRBOW :)

Love the colors!

Erin

OMGoodness...what a beautiful photo. She is adorable.

Dianna@KennedyAdventures

we have 3 children 3 and under as well! Cute photo!

Carebear

OH my gosh, so adorable! Love this entry. LOL at 3 under 3! I'm 2 under 2, so I'm in awe that you're still together enough to blog! And we almost got this same dress for our little Beauty I think (Children's Place?) Beautiful photo!

Melinda

Great photo! I love her expression!

Melinda B

Unknown

oh I LOVE this! :-) her dress and hair bow and the sunshine and flowers are gorgeous! :-) ok I'm done gushing now . . .