CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another baby in her belly?

Yesterday I wasn't feeling that well, so I stayed in bed while Brett got breakfast ready for the kids. This is the conversation he had with Brett.
Brevan: Where is mommy?
Brett: She's not feeling good, so she is laying down.
Brevan: Does she have another baby in her belly?
Brett is shocked, and hurriedly says: NO! She just doesn't feel good!
Hahaha!!
I thought it was pretty funny when Brett told me about it! It is amazing what kids pick up! I didn't think he would really remember, and I didn't remember laying down that much while I was pregnant! Hmmmm....
Anyways... I guess we need to remember that they are quite observant, and a whole lot smarter that we give them credit for. And, NO, I do not have another baby in my belly!

5 comments:

Naomi

That's hilarious! It reminds me of the time that I was totally embarrassed when my then 3 year old son told someone we were trying for a baby! We really started watching what we said in front of him after that! LOL!

Jake

Right... Uh huh. I will do my best to believe you. Sometimes kids are smarter than you think!

Amanda Steele

Adrienne

ha ha

Anonymous

That is so funny. Kids pick up so much.

Crystal

That's great. Hunter always asks me the same things, but it isn't when I'm sick. He always asks me when I tell him I can't pick him up. My last pregnancy I wasn't able to lift anything over 15 pounds and so thus I couldn't lift him.
So we really need to get together sometime. When's a good time for you?