CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Eve and Caroling!

Christmas Eve was a busy day this year, but we had a lot of fun! Bryant and Kelly were home this year, and we were also excited to see Cade! We haven't seen them in a while, so we were glad they were all home this year.
Brett's family has a tradition of a Christmas party on Christmas Eve. We play games, sometimes go caroling, but we always read the Christmas story and do the nativity. It was a lot of fun going caroling this year. Brevan and Sydney both loved it! It was cold, but they withstood and had a good time. I left Madisyn with MaeBeth so she wouldn't freeze. Here are some pics from caroling, and then back at MaeBeth's house. Sydney was an angel, so that is what her costume is. I had forgot to bring stuff for her, but I had netting from making tutu's. So that is what is around her. Brevan didn't want to be a wise man or shepherd this year. He wanted to help Grandma read. So that is what he did. We just let Madi wander around. She had a good time too! I'll slowly get everything posted. We had a good time and a wonderful Christmas! We hope everyone else did too!