CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

I love fall, and one of my most favorite things to do is go to the pumpkin patch! I love seeing all the pumpkins, and I don't know how many of you notice, but just the warm colors that surround a pumpkin patch! The sky and everything around it just seems to be "warmer." I don't know what other word to use to describe it, but I love it! To a photographer, they might say "great lighting!" And, I guess it isn't just the pumpkin patch, but just the way fall is! Anyways... so we went this last week and the kids had a ball! They loved running through and trying to find a perfect pumpkin. Sydney was a bit scared, but after a little, she was picking them out too. Brevan loved it and would run from one to another saying, "I want this one, no, this one!" You get the idea! It was so cute. We went with ShaVon, Keldon, Brinley, and little KamBree. KamBree and Madisyn stayed in their carseats on the haywagon! They were so good to just watch and not cry during the time we were out there. Brevan and Sydney both liked the haywagon ride and the train that they pull with a tractor. They had so much fun! I"m glad that we have one close and that the kids are able to have a little fun around this wonderful time of year!

0 comments: