CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Madisyn’s Birthday Party!!

I know, I know… I am a slacker.  Nothing unusual about that!  I put things off FOREVER!!  Yeah… that is me.  But, I am working on it.  It has only been 2 weeks since her birthday, at least it isn’t a month like it usually is… or never! 

We kind of just threw her party together since we were trying to find a day that everyone could be there.

I had made cake balls earlier in the week, and then I just did a little cake for her to blow her candles out on.  We just kept everything simple… and she had a blast!  She just loves getting together with everyone! For that, I am grateful!

IMG_0815-1

IMG_0818-1

Both grandparents, Uncle Jarad, Uncle Taylor & Aunt Kelsey, Uncle Rustin, Aunt ShaVon, & their kids were all here.  And us, of course.  She got to open her presents, and had a blast doing that!  If it was in a bag, she just dropped it and wanted nothing to do with it.  She wanted to unwrap!  :)

We actually did this the night before her actual birthday.  So, on her birthday we really didn’t do much!  I took her for some two year old pictures, and then we just played the day away as Daddy worked on his buffalo. (He is doing a European mount).  She had wanted pizza for dinner, so we ordered from Pizza Hut and had a nice dinner at my parents house!  She had fun playing and eating her pizza!  Sounds like a great birthday, huh!  ;)  She is a sweetheart, and we love her so much! 

Here are some pictures!

IMG_0823-1

Trying to reach the presents!

IMG_0837

Blowing out candles!

IMG_0839

Isn’t she a doll!!

IMG_0852

Madi, and her cake ball!

IMG_0857

IMG_0858

The family!

IMG_0867

IMG_0881

IMG_0886

IMG_0893

This one was in a bag, so  Grandma had to open it!!

IMG_0903

Got her sucker and her bike… what else does a girl need?

IMG_0919

Time to play with something else!!

IMG_0926

Grandpa made her muffins for her birthday!  :)  She got to blow out candles; and so did Brevan and Sydney!

IMG_0948

Brev’s turn!

IMG_0976-1color

IMG_0978-1bw

IMG_1014

IMG_1039

IMG_1073-1colorized

IMG_1085-1bw

IMG_1101-1bw

IMG_1125-1seventies

IMG_1138-1bw

IMG_1209

All the kids on Grandpa’s lawn mower!

IMG_1211

Riding up the mountain with Grandpa!

IMG_1235

This was Madisyn while the kids were helping Grandpa! :)

IMG_1237

And… she finally got her pizza!!!

IMG_1243

IMG_1251

IMG_1249-1bw

She had a great day before, and a great birthday!  She is such a fun little Bug, and we are so grateful to have her!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous

She is SO adorable. Oh my goodness. I just LOVE her 2 year old pictures. That dress is the SWEETEST thing ever. Oh my word. Pure loveliness.

Suki

Her 2 year old picture are so very very cute.
It looks like you had fun celebrating her birthday.
I wanna try those cake balls, were they hard to make?