CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Crazy summer in Pictures!!

Our summer has been absolutely crazy! But.... here a few of the highlights! Well, a lot of the highlights. There are a lot of pics, so this is your warning! This post was inspired by I heart faces. Go check out the other fun summer stories!
For most of the summer we have been outside in our morning glory covered backyard that is no more! We killed it off a couple of weeks ago. But here are the kids on the slip and slide!


They seemed to like to drink it like dogs, more than play in it...








The kids and I participated in the kids parade on the 3rd of July. They had a lot of fun, and liked riding their scooters!



We tried to get a family picture on the 4th... but that didn't work so well.

Here are the kids on the 4th. Doesn't Brevan look happy.

My parents in Disneyland.

My brother, Taylor, and his wife, Kelsey, in Disneyland.Brett and I on the Grizzly Run in Disneyland.

We went to a Yankees game at Angel Stadium. My dad loves the Yankees, so we planned our trip around their games!

Brett and I at the game.


Jeter on first base. We actually had some really good seats, and we had a lot of fun even though the Yankees lost.


Brett and I at the Indiana Jones ride.

Sydney, at the lodge while camping at Fish Lake

Madisyn, eating her Creamie. She wasn't gonna let anyone get near it!
Brevan eating his ice cream sandwich.

Sydney and Brinley in the stroller playing!


Brevan and Braxten looking at the lake.

Madisyn eating dirt while camping.
Brevan and his fish.

Can you see the mouse....
Everyone trying to get the mouse out of the trailer. It was hilarious watching them try and get it out of camp! It was a huge mouse, or kangaroo rat, or something...

We had a baby shower for Kelly while she was down visiting. They are due in January, and we are so excited for them. This is the diaper cake I made for her.


Shooting fireworks.. me and Syd.


Brevan and Dad.... kind of blurry, but still fun!


Braxten and Madisyn watching the fireworks!

Brett and I at 7 peaks waiting to go on the Boomerang!

Brett and I going down the Boomerang!Brevan going down the slide!

Sydney swimming!


Madisyn playing with her tube!

This is Baby Isaac. He was placed into his adoptive parents arms 2 days after his birth. The birthmother is a friend of ours. She wanted some pictures done before she had to give him up.

These are the adoptive parents. Crazy to see such a sad, but yet joyful moment.


The kids swimming at Grandma's!


Madi swimming...


Sydney and her crown. She won the Cinderella State Tiny Tot division. Here are her thank you cards for her sponsors.

Brevan eating chocolate!

Here is her other outfit for competition. This is after our hurried photo shoot!


Madisyn playing while doing Sydney's pictures!


We put gravel next to the driveway. This is Brett and Dad doing the work!


The backhoe that spread it for us!


The kids watching the whole time! They loved it!


And that is part of our summer in pictures! Such a fast summer this has been, but we have had a lot of fun! Busy, but fun.

3 comments:

Jeanna

Wow! Looks like you've had a busy fun summer. I think your family pic is great and I love the slide pic, too.

Patti H

what a great summer and congrats to your sweet little girl for winning! your family is adorable

Tara

Such a great summer you've had so far! I think the family photo turned out fantastic!