CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas card and Madisyn!

So I just sent away for our Christmas card, thought I would post it already! I ended up not taking any pics for Christmas and just used our fall pic. I think my family gets tired of my crazy obsession with taking pics, so I didn't make them suffer this year and pose for yet another picture! But, I did do madisyn's 6 month pics a couple of months ago, and they turned out quite cute, I think anyways. I'm kind of biased though! I'll post a few. It is about time to do her 9 month and Syd's 2 year. I think I am going to do them in their Christmas dresses though. Sometime soon! We hope everyone is doing well!! have a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

The Beals

Hey! I got my layout at www.thecutestblogontheblock.com They have a TON of cute ones!! Your Christmas card is adorable! You sound like me.. I have made my little fam sit thru 2 little "photo shoots" the past 2 weeks.. and I am making them to it again today! I'm addicted.. well.. actually.. I'm just trying to get the PERFECT picture! I guess thats what you get to do when it is your hobby.. right? Cute Fam!

Aloha_Misty

Those are so cute! I love your addiction to pictures. They always turn out amazing!

Adrienne

very cute.. I still think you should teach me where you do your editing stuff.

Emily

The pics are darling. I love the fall pic and that is usually when people take pics for Christmas cards, so nobody will know you didn't do that an purpose. ;)

Emily