CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Brevan!

So... Brevan starts school next week, well, just pre-school! But, it is a big deal to him. The only reason I'm sending him so early is so that he can get some social growth! He doesn't really have anyone his age in this ward, that are boys anyways. There are a couple girls. But, I think 2 years of pre-school is good for them anyways. Anyways.. he is excited to go, and it will be fun for him. He has been asking me for the past few days to take some pictures. So yesterday, we finally got out and took some 3 year old pictures of him. I thought they turned out pretty adorable! He is growing up so fast! So, here they are!


Isn't he just the cutest! I might be a little biased....

4 comments:

Adrienne

those are adorable... well maybe handsome is a better word since he's a little man now. how did you do that?

Christal

I have adobe photoshop, so I just use that to do a lot of my pics. I'm still learning, but now that I have more time I really enjoy it! he is funny too, he loves to have his picture taken!

Unknown

He is a doll! Wow, I can't believe he's 3 and has 2 sisters! What a busy mom you are and I am so sure you are great at it all!

-Miranda

Crystal

he is adorable! great pictures!! good luck with preschool. I think it's so good for the kids.