CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

5 Years Together!

Yesterday was Brett and I's 5 year anniversary! It is so weird to think that we have been married that long! It has been so much fun, and I grow more and more in love with him with each passing day! I am grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me and that we will be able to be together forever! We have been blessed with 3 wonderful children, and we live in a place that we love. We make each other laugh and smile and are able to tell each other everything. I just wanted to tell Brett how much I love him, and that these first 5 years are still just the beginning of a wonderful life together!

8 comments:

Naomi

Congratulations! My husband and I made the 5 year mark this year too!

Crystal

Yeah for 5 yrs. This weekend Zac and I had our 10 yrs since our first date anniversary. It is crazy!!! But I totally understand what you mean by loving him more and more. I just look at Zac and I can't believe how much I love him!

The Carroll Family

Doesnt time just fly by? We just celebrated #6 for us. Not sure where it all went, but I do know that it has been fun and full of many memories.

Amelia

Congratulations! Doesn't it just fly by? We're coming up on #7. You think when you get married that you're so in love, but it doesn't hold a candle to the love you share after years of marriage. And I'm sure it gets even better.

Unknown

Congrats, you two! You've done a lot in 5 short years. We hit that mark this year as well. Hope all is well! Miss you guys...Miranda

P.S. Our little bundle is a boy!

Topher and Carma

Hey Christal! I just found your blog. Your fam is so cute. I'm glad I found you so I can check you guys out. Congrats on 5 years and 3 babies.

Adrienne

congrats! you two are great. We're back in Utah now so we'll have to try and see you the next time we head to randy's parents

Aloha_Misty

good for you! It goes so fast! We got married in August too! 7 years. What a great month for romance!