CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I am truely the worst at keeping my blogs and websites updated!  I get on facebook every week or so, sometimes more... but do I get on here!  haha....  I told Brett I was going to set an alarm and sit down once a week to update!  We will see how this goes!  :) 
So, what has been going on in our lives?  We have been busy...  the end of the year seemed to fly by, and now it is almost March!  Crazy! 
I am going to go through my pics and do one massive upload, hopefully later today!  I am hoping to get caught up and on track for the rest of this year!
We are all doing well and good, and enjoying this time of year.  I personally love the winter and miss my time on the mountain.  I secretly hope that one day we can move closer to Brian Head again so that I can go up more often.  But, we are loving the start of spring too.  We were able to go out and ride bikes yesterday evening, and the kids had a ball!  It seems like it has been awhile! 
My business has slowed down for the winter, but I have been perfectly content with that, but I am hoping that it will pick back up once it warms up.  I am currently debating whether or not to get involved in bridal shows to maybe book some weddings!  I don't know if it is worth it, but I am considering it. 
Well, it is time for the Reflections contest around here, and Brevan has been having a ball taking my other camera out and shooting tons of pictures!  Here is one he captured of me and the girls yesterday, that I just love!  It is a little blurry, but it is perfect to me!  Enjoy, I hope to be posting again later with pics from the end of the year and the new year!  If not, it will wait until next week!  :)

2 comments:

Syme Family

It's hard to keep up when life gets so busy. I haven't decided what's better, having nothing to do or being so busy your never home.
I love that picture with your girls they are so cute and so are you.

Adrienne

i want to see more of those adorable kids! glad you're updating again