CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Sydney!!!

I can’t believe she is 3.  How time flies!!  Some days will go by and I will think to myself that I can’t wait until she is older so that she can do this or that, do you know what I mean?  Did you understand my run on sentence? But, on days like today, I really wish they would stay little. I wish they didn't have to grow so fast.  And, looking through these pictures just brings tears to your eyes by how fast they grow and change.
 Anyways…. Sydney is our little Princess, and she knows it.  Today she was walking around and saying in a sing song voice, “I am the princess, I am the princess.”  She is a little sweetheart with a very tender heart.  She gets her feelings hurt very easily, and you sometimes have to watch how you say things to her.   She is very stubborn though too… you gotta watch out when she is ornery!  She loves us though.  She loves Brevan and follows him all the time.  If Brevan does something, you can bet that Sydney is right there doing it with him.  She loves Madisyn too.  She likes to help her and is always watching out for her.  She loves to dance, watch Princess movies, dress up, play with dolls/Barbies, and read.  She is always making us smile and laugh!  She has one of those laughs that just makes you want to too!
I have a feeling I have already spoiled her… How many little girls get more excited over the clothes than they do the toys?  Well, Sydney did.  When she opened her doll she was excited, but when she opened her clothes, she yelled very excitedly, “NEW CLOTHES!!!”  It was hilarious!  She likes her clothes and her shoes, that is for sure!  Hopefully she will outgrow that a little bit!!
She is our Little Princess though, and we love her so much!  I can’t imagine what our lives would be like without her.
So, here are some pics of our girl....
Newborn
















One Year Old







Two Years Old






Three Years Old







You gotta love her!!

2 comments:

Adrienne

such a cute new picture on top! I remember when sydney was born. oh those good old aggie days

Kelly

Adorable pictures! Happy Birthday to Sydney!
Also, I love the dresses your girls are wearing in your header...where did you get them?

I can't wait to read more about your family.