Brevan started school today at the Richfield Preschool! His teacher is Mrs. Hansen, and he likes her already! I was worried when he got out of school because he didn't want to tell us anything, but he finally did later and he said he had a lot of fun and liked it! So that made me feel better.
We've been sick at our house, Brevan yesterday, and Madisyn last night! Hopefully Sydney doesn't get it. Because of this, I was worried about him being ready for school today. But, he was feeling good and we got him there barely on time! We took him out really quick before school and did a fast picture taking session! Then we hurried and got him there! He got to play with play doh right when we got there, and after that I have no idea as he wouldn't tell us! But, he was having fun when I left! Here are some pics in a collage!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
That is so fun. I'm glad he likes it. Those pictures of him are so cute.
Post a Comment