This year I have been somewhat obsessed with American Idol. I haven't really watched the previous seasons, maybe just a show here and there, but this year I think I only missed one or two, and then I recorded them. Wow... long sentence. Anyways, tonight was the finale, I missed the first hour because we went to my nieces dance recital. But, I got back in time for the reveal. Boy was I surprised, but way excited, when Kris won! I don't know why, but I have loved listening to him sing this season. For me, he was the best one there. I liked a few of the songs Adam did, but otherwise I had a hard time listening to him. Maybe it was the tongue... or the scream/yell singing, but I just couldn't get into him! So anyways, the season is over and that is probably a good thing as I will get more done now! I was glad to see Shawn Johnson win last night on Dancing with the Stars too. But, now Bachelorette is on and I am excited to watch that! I have never really been too much into t.v., but it seems like some shows are growing on me after 8:00. That is when the kids go down and I get to relax! Now if only I would do something useful!
But, anyways, we are starting to gear up for State Cinderella Pageant. Sydney does get to go, and so we decided to let her finish it since it was here in Richfield. We weren't going to do it, but then decided if we got a couple of sponsors for her it wouldn't be so bad. So thanks Uncle Dale and Grandma and Grandpa for helping out. She is excited to do it again, and keeps saying, "mommy and Sydney dance." We are guessing that is what she means! I took some pics of her for a couple of days for the photogenic, and this is what we came up with.

If you are wondering where my other posts are with pics, not that many will, I now have a photo web site that I update every once in a while. I do have some cute pics over there of a friends 3 month old. So head on over to
my photo blog to check those out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment