2. She has the cutest little laugh and giggle! It makes you want to laugh more!
3. When she runs, it is so adorable. She looks like she is going to trip because her feet are running faster than her body can keep up! It is just so cute that it makes you laugh once again!
4. She loves to dance! She has since she was 7 or 8 months old! It is so adorable! You just can't help but dance with her!!
5. She can play by herself and enjoy it. This gives me free time!
6. She loves her shoes. Shoe was her first word! She's a girl after my heart! haha...
7. She loves her butterfly blanket, and can't go to bed without it. She drags it around every morning until she is ready for the day. Then she can let it go until bedtime! It is just cute!
8. She loves Madisyn and Brevan to pieces! She loves to give hugs and kisses to them! She wakes up every morning, says "sis" and has to give Madi kisses! It is so cute!
9. She growls like a bear! It makes us laugh so much! We call her Sydney Bear!
10. She has the most precious smile! When she smiles, her big brown eyes light up and it makes us all feel so much better! She is such a sweet girl and we love her so much!
Here are some pics of our Sweet Sydney Bear! Sorry for the picture overload!












3 comments:
so cute
I can't believe how much she has grown the last two years. I love the picture of Sydney in the stocking. She is just beautiful....not to mention she is absolutely beautiful now too!
She is a beautiful girl! Look how dark her hair has gone! I can't believe how fast they grow and that you have another one, too! Wow. I totally remember the day she was born! I had Ryan and Brevan awake at my house in the *very* early morning and one would cry because the other one was. Oh, and you must have been distracted or something, because you forgot to give me his diaper bag. I kicked myself for a long time for not going over to your apartment so we could sleep some more! Miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment