CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a crazy couple of weeks! The day we had Madisyn's blessing, Brett got sick with an ear infection! We ended up in the ER to get an antibiotic. I'm just glad he was OK for the blessing! Anyways.. he is finally feeling better, but through the week we had almost everyone, except me and Madisyn, down with some kind of bug! Brevan started complaining of an earache on Monday, of course at 4:30pm, so I couldn't take him in to the doctor. He was feeling better by morning though. Thank goodness! But, then Sydney started feeling crappy. I woke her up for breakfast, which is highly unusual. She just kept rubbing her belly and wanting to lay down. So I took her back to bed. Around 11 or 12 o'clock I woke her back up. We had some lunch, but she wouldn't really eat. She just drank some milk... well, the milk didn't last long. Soon after lunch she started crying. I picked her up and went to put her dishes in the sink. We were right by he stove, when she threw up. Let me just say that the stove is the worst place for anyone to throw up by! It got everywhere. In the stove, on the stovetop, on the grates, in the drawer on the bottom, under the stove! AGHHHH!!! I was cleaning for a good half hour. And the best place that it got, was in the vents that lead to in between the 2 glass panes on the front of the stove. In the instructions for the stove in states, " do not get water in the vents." Well, what about vomit? So, now I am still trying to figure out how to clean between the glass panes. If anyone has any ideas... let me know! There are some screws on the inside of the stove, I'm just worried about taking them off and ruining our brand new stove!
Well, some good news though... Brett finished our fence outside! I am very excited. His dad came and helped him on Saturday and they were able to finish it. So now I can send the kids outside to play and can still accomplish something inside the house! It will be very nice to have done! It looks really good too. I will have to post some pics soon!
So anyways... the summer has been crazy, and I can't believe how fast it has gone by! I won't miss the heat, and I know we still have a while for that. But.. I will miss all the fun things you get to do in the summer!
Here are a few pics I never got posted!
Braxten, Brinley, and Brevan at Grandma Oldroyd's . Brinley found a worm when they were digging up the dead grass!

Sydney is always getting into things....but she sure is cute when doing it!Who does she remind you of?

0 comments: