CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Disneyland!

MaeBeth and Errol, Brett's parents, gave the family a trip to Disneyland for Christmas this year. We have been planning and saving, and waiting for the time to go by. The time sure did fly! We left last Saturday and headed to Vegas for a family wedding reception. We stayed with Brett's aunt and cousins while we were there! We sure had a good time while we were there too. Brevan loved the swimming pool at Derek and Karolina's house! He didn't want to get out. Every time we made him get out to eat or anything, he would eat a few bites and then beg to go swimming again. If we said no, he would go find grandma, or Aunt VerDeana, or someone who would take him back in! It was quite hilarious! :) He would go up to someone and say, "will you go swim with me!" So, that was the beginning of our trip! On Sunday, they had a BBQ and all the family that lives down there, which is most of the Anderson side, came over to see us! It was a lot of fun to see and visit with the family! Most of them didn't even know that we had another baby. It was quite funny to walk in and they all ask who's kids were who's! Anyways... we had a lot of fun there and we sure appreciate Derek and Karolina for their hard work and for letting us stay while we were there!
And so, on to Disneyland we went! We left about 4 am on Monday morning and got there in time for the morning rush! We went to the California Soarin' ride first and got some fast passes! It sure was a lot of fun! We really enjoyed that ride! I would recommend it to anyone who goes there! After that we went to Bug Land and let the kids ride and play in the water! They loved it! Brevan kept saying, "Can we ride the LadyBugs again!" He loved those and the Bumper cars!

I won't give you all the details, but we did have a lot of fun while we were there! The kids had a ball, and I was very surprised at how many rides they could go on! On the 2nd day we were there, Brett ran into the dream giver's. We were able to get Fast passes to all the rides without having to wait for a time! That made it really easy, and we had a lot of fun with those! My favorite rides Splash Mountain and Space Mountain! Brett didn't like Space Mountain, but I loved it! My mom came with us to help us out, and she loved it too! Anyways... since I am writing a novel, I will just say that it was a great trip, and I hope we can go again soon! Here are some other pics of our trip to Disneyland! Since my baby is screaming, I will have to post more later.

0 comments: